Community post

Discussion

11dpo Symptoms in my head????

This is my very first post!!! My husband and I just started TTC this cycle however I have 2 Angel babies and a 6.5 year old rainbow. I am 11 DPO and we DTD about 3x in the 5 days prior to O. At 5DPO I had terrible sharp shooting pains in my vagina and right lower ovary area. I have been increasingly more tired the last few days. Today I woke up with a terrible headache that went away with meds after about two hours, I have been very tired all day and I even took a short nap on my lunch break. I also had a stuffy nose all morning which i clearly remember with my last pregnancies in the early stages. It has since cleared up. My breasts don't hurt but my nipples are a little sore or sensitive. I have not taken any tests because I'm convinced I will either jinx myself or I'm imagining things and it will be negative anyways. Anyone else feeling similar or losing their minds like me?

0 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo