Community post

Discussion

Should I be feeling this way yet?

I have been tacking my period and ovulation for some time i have delt with irregular periods for a few years now. I normally have tender breast around 3 days before my period no backaches and cramping doesn't start until the day before sometimes even the day of. I am now 7dpo and for 6 of them i have had sore and tender breast and everyday they get a little worse. I couldn't even wear a bra today. :( I have also had a runny nose and some backaches. I have had some cramps most on my right side, some are gas but the other ones they feel like period cramps. I have been sleeping a lot and I have a hard time staying full. Should I bee feeling like this? Is any of this is normal for some 7DPO and in the end they were pregnant? I need some answers from reall people I am going in circles going crazy looking at this on the internet.

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I don't know if it's normal, but if it's different than the norm for you that could mean something....
I typically don't even PMS And I don't have bad cramping until about several hours before my period begins....
Well I've been cramping like crazy for the last four days and I'm 9DPO.
My back is feeling like someone's been sitting on my spine... And last night I couldn't sleep for anything, but today I was practically falling asleep at my desk... Let me know how things progress for you and wish you much blessings and baby dust!!

User Image

12 years ago

today has been crazy for me. my BB still hurt, today was day 2 without a bra and my back has been hurting and im moody :( and im so tired. and I got a horrible headache tonight that won't seem to go away. i plan to test Sat. When are you planning to test? Best of luck to you Baby dust :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo