Community post

Discussion

Newbie - Ttc after CP in March

Hi ladies,

Ttc for bub#2 we have a 20month old daughter and wanting a sibling for her been ttc beginning of 2017. Earlier in March I had a Cp and trying to keep positive and moving on with our ttc journey.

I'm currently 7-8dpo this cycle and in the ttw period..kinda always anxious/nervous around this time after our disappointment in March.

I'm tracking ovulation by cm (just to try and understand my body) before thinking of temping/opk.

DH 41 ME 42 DD 20 MONTHS TO ALL

2 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Update;

this cycle has been different since Cp..lots of cm since Ovulation and since 6Dpo experiencing sore/sensitive nipples now 9Dpo still the same. Feeling bloated and gassy too.

Last time i experienced this i found out after a missed period i was pregnant. Looks promising but bit scary if i am due to Cp in March.

6 years ago • Post starter

Update;

this cycle has been different since Cp..lots of cm since Ovulation and since 6Dpo experiencing sore/sensitive nipples now 9Dpo still the same. Feeling bloated and gassy too.

Last time i experienced this i found out after a missed period i was pregnant. Looks promising but bit scary if i am due to Cp in March.

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo