Community post

Discussion

April 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi all,

Thought I would start an April babies forum for us to chat and support each other through our cycle. All are welcome.

I'm CD #2 on my 15th cycle of TTC #2. Would love to hear everyone's story and current situation/symptoms/etc.

Hoping for lots of BFPs!

250 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 250 Replies | Last Page

Okay, it is most definitely AF level bleeding now. Since it started yesterday I would be on cycle day 2 again, today. I just don't understand how I go from 35,37,45,46 and so on to a 26 day cycle all of a sudden. Really bummed, we bd'ed so much this month and used ovulation sticks and all...

User Image

6 years ago

Hi Anna sorry to hear AF made an appearence! I know the feeling. We had been ttc for the past 6 months and nothing. Of course every month I feel 'different'.

So we decided to just relax about the whole thing and hopefully let nature takes its course. We are bding a lot and did so a lot around O so I am not sure what the outcome will be.

We will probably start to try again in Nov/Dec time but in the meantime we are just trying to not stress over it.

Before I came off BC I would have thought that you get pg almost instantly. I never realised abilout the fertile week and only 20% chance of conceiving each month. I spent the paat 12 years worrying that I would get pg and prevented it using BC.

Better luck next cycle Anna x

6 years ago

Hi ladies.

Welcome to all the newcomers. Sorry to hear of Rhodes that have had AF show this cycle. Sending you all lots of baby dust for the next cycle.

I am cd8 today. Not much to update as I e moved over last weekend so I e been pretty pre occupied.
Hoping that now my OH and I are now living together hopefully this will now increase our chances of conceiving before November. I never in a million years would have ever thought it would have been this tricky to get pregnant. It seems like for others it happens instantaneously

User Image

6 years ago

Hey Tashuur! I know its a lot more complicated than you would think! How do so many people have 'accidents' or conceive straight away. I am convinced that anyone who says "it happened straight away" is not telling the full truth!

Better luck this cycle hopefully!

I am 11dpo today waiting for AF to arrive on Sunday!

6 years ago

HI Ladies,

So BFN for me today 12 DPO :(

Was really convinced that everything felt a little different this month. I wish I could just forget about it, I have tried to not stress or plan, but it's impossible to turn your brain off isn't it!

So GinSue, I am the same as you, waiting for AF to show on Sunday/Monday.

Best of luck for those still in the game this month, and extra baby dust for everyone else!!

6 years ago

im not sure how it happens for others. Maybe some are more fertile than others. hopefully our times will come soon.
CD10 today. Ovulation due next week. Will start BD 2-1 from tonight. If unsuccessful this month will start sperm meets egg with opks next cycle. FX LADIES XX

User Image

6 years ago

Yeah true tashuur! You are not too far away from O now. Best of luck this cycle. I am waiting on AF to arrive but no sign yet. Had some pink cm the other day but normally get some brown cm on the run up to AF so just wondering what could be going on. Think when I will pick up some opks in the next few cycles.

So many of our cousins and relations have had kids really young and 'by accident' and I am like wtf is wrong with me??!

I know there are so many people who are trying for years but it is so frustrating and people don't tell you that it can take time. Hopefully it will all work out for everyone soon.

6 years ago

annarochester: So sorry AF came, how disappointing. I know the feeling.

Heather_A: So disappointing to get a BFN at 12 DPO but you're not out quite yet. Hoping that AF doesn't come. Let us know what happens.

GinSue: The pink CM sounds promising! Fingers crossed for you.

Tashuurr: We are about at the same point in our cycles, also starting to BD with expectation that I'll ovulate next week. Good luck!

6 years ago • Post starter

GinSue. I'm so so hoping that this cycle. I have everything crossed for you. I'm hoping the pink CM is a good sign.

Ellebeeem. AF is due 9th Aug. Hoping to get bfp this month.

Baby dust to everyone still waiting to test

User Image

6 years ago

I was feeling so exhausted this morning and super lazy which isnt like me. Then I dragged myself off the couch to walk the dogs and when I got back AF has arrived...2 days early. 7mths ttc and no BFP!

We are deffo hanging off now ttc until December as we want to get our renovations done before a baby would arrive so maybe it's a good thing. I may aswell enjoy the summer and my nights out as next year I will hopefully be pg.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo