Community post

Discussion

April 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi all,

Thought I would start an April babies forum for us to chat and support each other through our cycle. All are welcome.

I'm CD #2 on my 15th cycle of TTC #2. Would love to hear everyone's story and current situation/symptoms/etc.

Hoping for lots of BFPs!

250 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 250 Replies | Last Page

Hi All!

Ill join the April Babies if you don't mind. This cycle my EDD would be April 20.

I'm only CD3 and just started my 5mg of letrozole. I'll probably do the trigger this month, with progesterone suppositories after. The last month of the whole shebang since my RE isn't covered by my insurance any more.

This cycle marks 2 yrs of trying actively - at the end of the summer we're going to go NTNP if it doesn't work. Just too much, and now that insurance doesn't cover anything, we can't afford the help. But hey! Maybe we'll get lucky this summer.

Good luck to everyone!

6 years ago

Hi Everyone,

Hope you' all had a good weekend :)

Any new symptoms?

I had BBT of 36.8 C on Sunday (my highest ever recorded! very exciting).... then dip to 36.5 C today (arhhhh) ... hope to fear in 24 hours!!

6 years ago

Hey ladies,

so I tested, 10dpo and BFN for me. I don't think too much of it yet, though as I have irregular cycles, so who knows.

I had more pulling and slight pain yesterday but always on and off.
Today I woke up with a cold which is quite ridiculous in this weather :D and every once in a while my breasts are a bit uncomfortable but that is it.
No major happenings here.

Not sure if I will test again or just wait and see if AF shows. I hope she doesn't:)

How is everyone?

User Image

6 years ago

Just saw some pink spotting. I don't usually spot and I am only on cycle day 27 (10 dpo) of a 32 day cycle. I put on a pad but let's just hope it is IB and not AF :)

Anyone know when after presumed IB I can test positive? Just had another negtive this morning so idk...

I also have stabbing pain in my left breast, comes and goes.

User Image

6 years ago

Hi anna! Think I read a minimum of 2 days after implantation around 12dpo.

Sounds like a good sign tho! FX for you.

I did a random hpt today 9dpo and BFN. The tools on this site predicts my implantatio for today if pg so we will see. AF due on Sunday.

Best of luck everyone

6 years ago

Thank you!
Man now I am really excited :) can it be Wednesday already hahaha so I can retest :D I need to distract myself.

Have a great day I think I will try to stay off the page today but idk if I can :)

User Image

6 years ago

How is everyone doing today?

I am 10dpo just woke this morning with a sore lower back and abdominal cramping but I was fine once I was up and about. AF is due on Sunday so it could be my body gearing up for that too.

6 years ago

Hi :)

I still have what is hopefully IB. Usually when AF comes it is a hude amount in the morning on day two, which it wasn't this time, so I am hopeful.
Also I always bleed after the regular docs appointments as well therefore I don't think I fit the standard woman that only loses a drop or two for IB.
We will see, probably going to wait til the bleeding stops and then buying a test so I can hopefully know for sure.

I get cramps on and off (11dpo today). AF wouls be expected Saturday I think. Really hard to tell my cycles are usually haha or rather unusally 32-45 days long, I never have a 27 day cycle.

User Image

6 years ago

Hi ladies. I am 5dpo and had another long cycle as I ovulated late. This is unusual for me since my cycles are pretty normal. I've had some twinges and my bbs feel sensitive. Implantation should happen 7/20-7/24 if we conceived this cycle. we all get our this month!!

to all!

6 years ago

Welcome to the new additions!

annarochester: I hope that the unusual bleeding is IB! Let us know when you test again.

Kmangal77: Sorry to hear about your loss. I love that you had a dream with the date April 4th. I hope that it turns out to be a sign! I also had a dream a few months ago that I had a positive pregnancy test that said Taurus so I'm taking that as a sign to stay hopeful. If I conceive this cycle or next I could potentially have a taurus baby. When will you start testing?

OdetteK: I'm so sorry to hear about your losses. That is exciting that your RE was able to find the likely problem and fix it. Hoping that this is your cycle! Keep us updated.

calvingirl: I am also considering giving myself until the end of the summer to TTC and then moving on if it hasn't happened by then. We will still try but I think that I will go back to work (I've been home with my 2 year old since he was born) and generally move on with my life because it feels like everything has been on hold while we try for a second baby. Fingers crossed that it happens for both of us before then.

I don't have much to update, I am CD #9 today and I'm expecting to ovulate in a week or so. I have been taking my BBT and I need to order more OPKs.

Good luck to everyone in the TWW and testing.

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo