Community post

Discussion

April 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi all,

Thought I would start an April babies forum for us to chat and support each other through our cycle. All are welcome.

I'm CD #2 on my 15th cycle of TTC #2. Would love to hear everyone's story and current situation/symptoms/etc.

Hoping for lots of BFPs!

250 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 250 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies, hope everyone is well :)

Ruby that could well be implantation spotting, keeping fingers crossed for you!

Dragonfly, I agree with Tashuurr, you do what's best for your own family, don't worry about the others. Hope you're ok.

We used the UK version of pre seed called Conceive Plus and got pregnant the first month we tried it with our daughter, lots of good and successful reviews for it. Got it again this 2nd time round :)

Congratulations ttc24clo! Wonderful news!

It could be a bit too early Tashuurr, good idea to wait a few days and try again. With our daughter I only got a very faint positive on 13dpo but the sensitivities can vary.

As for me, cd39 and still no sign of AF. Brown spotting stopped a couple of days ago so not sure if that was some strange period and we are in a new cycle. I'm thinking of getting some opks to check in case I ovulate, has anyone tried them and are internet cheapies ok or is digital better although more expensive? I've never tried them so not sure where to start!

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 Thank you! This was our 6th month TTC #1. I have my doc apts set up for end of this month

@gemstone, I used the wondfo internet cheapie strips and they worked great for me.

to all!

6 years ago

Hey everyone,

ElleBeeEm, ugh, the slump of the cycle is always the worst! I'm always so cyclical. I go from really hopeful to pessimistic. Hope you're doing well now! Any new signs?

AErling17, how are you doing lately? Still noticing tender breasts?

Ruby0709, your dreams could be a good sign! How much spotting did you have? Based on your DPO, it could be early implantation

Ttc24clo, congrats on the BFP! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Dragonfly23, sorry to hear about the difficulty with the fam! I don't have any experience with preseed, but do you track your ovulation? My ob highly suggested I start using OPKs or temping (which I knew, but didn't want to start doing right away ). Getting the timing right is important.

Tashuurr, I know a lot of women get their BFP by 10 DPO, but it is still really early! Try to stay positive.

GemStone2907, those mystery cycles are the worst! I hope you get a clear answer one way or the other soon. As far as OPKs go, it will kind of depend on your preference. I started using cheapies, but hated having to decipher them every month. I'm currently on my second month of using digitals. I love how easy it is, but do not like the price tag !

AFM, I'm 4 DPO and noticing my boobs are a little more tender than normal. Otherwise, not too many symptoms to mention here.

Tuesday officially marked my one year TTC-iversary. Believe it or not, didn't celebrate. I'm feeling really hopeful this cycle. I read somewhere that women tend to be more fertile in the fall. I don't remember where I read it, so I can't speak to its accuracy. However, I'm going to let myself believe it haha.

Hope you're all doing well.

User Image

6 years ago

11 - The spotting is moreso when I wipe (tmi). It started last night. It was all during the day at work today (again when I wipe) but then made its way to my undies by the time I got home from work. I'm very confused by it. I estimate I'm around 7-8 DPO. It's too early for this to be AF related. Got a positive OPK on July 26 in the evening. Good luck to you! Your positivity is much appreciated!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@SM12267 all the best at your Dr app

@110114 FX the tender boobs are a good sign.. the TWW is a killer! Cheek us updated.

@Ruby0709 if you are 7/8 dpo is could well be IB sending you lots of baby dust.

I'm 12dpo and did another test this morning with fmu and still bfn so I've taken to the idea that we've been unsuccessful this month. My OH and I are going out tonight to celebrate our anniversary so at least I can have a few drinks and not feel guilty.

Have a good weekend ladies

User Image

6 years ago

Thanks 110114 and sm12272, have some internet cheapies coming from Amazon today will see how I get on! Cd40 now...

Enjoy your drinks Tashuurr!

Have a good weekend all, sending lots of good vibes :) x

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

Hey ladies! Congrats to all you ladies who have had your BFP already exciting times ahead.

I have been MIA for the past few weeks as I have been trying to keep myself distracted from this. Have been using an app on my phone to record AF and TTC. We had been not trying or preventing the past 8 cycles but no joy so we said we would wait to try properly nearer to Dec/Nov.

However this past weekend myself and DH had a nice long weekend away together and BD a lot and according to my app I O'd yesterday so I could possibly get a BFP this month. I am not too hopeful and tryna not think it too much about it.

6 years ago

Hi ladies, I haven't participated much this month. It was our last cycle of femara/trigger shot meds and the second cycle after my HSG which revealed a blocked tube.

My hopes were not that high and we were going to stop trying next month. I just turned 42 and went out for my birthday. I took a test beforehand at 9dpo and very plain BFN. So I went out and drank some beer - not overly indulging, but after two years of infertility, you just have to live your life sometimes.

I was unnaturally hungover the next day, and I'm thinking, wow! 42 came on me fast! I took a test (because I take one every day from 9dpo on to AF, and because I was dehydrated - it was very concentrated FMU. There was a vvvf line?? I thought I was seeing things. Then I took another strip (cheapie internet strips - I have like 100) at noon and the line was definitely there. Even DH saw it. It had gotten darker! We went to walgreens, got some FRERs and I took one that night at 630pm... !!

OMGOMGOMG!

At this time, I'm feeling very guilty that I'm hungover and newly pregnant lol.

Took another test this morning, a FRER and it's slightly darker (but I'm way more hydrated) but definitely progressing. But I'm still only 11dpo and 4 days out from a missed period, so I won't worry till Thursday if its not super dark by then. I'm taking all my vitamins and praying it will stick. Wish me luck!

6 years ago

OMG Calvingirl thats amazing!!!

6 years ago

@calvingirl sending you lots of

@ginsue Welcome back! to you!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo