Community post

Discussion

April 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi all,

Thought I would start an April babies forum for us to chat and support each other through our cycle. All are welcome.

I'm CD #2 on my 15th cycle of TTC #2. Would love to hear everyone's story and current situation/symptoms/etc.

Hoping for lots of BFPs!

250 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 250 Replies | Last Page

I stopped taking hbc in March. Tried aggressively last month (or so we thought). BFN. Tried SMEP this month after recommended by a friend who conceived first try following it.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Welcome ladies who have just joined, it's great to have more in our group to survive the 2ww with! :)

Ruby I have seen SMEP mentioned a few times but not least looked into what it's about... I'll have a Google as curious and that's amazing it worked first time for your friend.

It's so hard not to test early isn't it! Time really seems to stand still when waiting too.

I feel in limbo with this wait, I did another test yesterday with fmu but BFN, there wasn't even the slightest hint of a line. It's just odd as after coming off BCP I had a withdrawal bleed, then got AF on cd25 which was quite heavy and red almost straight away, but all I'm getting now is this brown spotting. Still getting some early pregnancy symptoms but guess it's all the change with coming off BCP and I did have a bad cough a few weeks ago so wonder if that affected ovulation. Who knows, TTC can be such a mystery!

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

@sm12267 Congratulations on your BFP! I'm 6 weeks today after having a MC in April. Lets pray for sticky babies. Good luck xxx

6 years ago

Hi TTC24clo welcome and congrats on your pregnancy. When are you due?

User Image

6 years ago

Welcome Ruby0709, wishing you good luck this cycle! Let us know how your TWW goes.

Congratulations Ttc24clo! How long had you been TTC?

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi all TTC ladies. I am new here to this forum and I figured I would share my TTC story. My DH and I have been TTC since October 2014.When my DH and I we were trying to conceive, I had difficulties in getting pregnant and my DH thought his swimmers were doing just fine considering his age (not stating age lol). I was doing some extensive research online to see if there was anything out there that we can use/try to help us. By the end of March 2015, I found a website called Conceive Easy (conceiveasy.com; it’s a natural vitamin supplement to help women get pregnant easier and helps to not have a chemical pregnancy) based out of the States and will ship to Canada; depending on where you are from. I started taking the pills April 2015 and I just started taking the 3rd bottle when I found out I was pregnant July 2015. I didn’t have any symptoms as I didn’t really know what I was looking for. Only thing I noticed was the major cramping before AF was supposed to start and I kept running to the bathroom to see if AF showed and nothing was there. Another thing that threw me off is that I had this uncomfortable feeling when lying on my stomach, so that made me think there was something else going on but didn’t think I was pregnant. I took a HPT and when those two lines came up, I stared blankly at it in shock as I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

I just came off of AF on Monday July 31 and my DH and I decided to try for Baby #2 as our DD is 16 months and figured it would be nice for her to have someone to play with (besides us) and have someone to go to school with. If, I conceived this cycle, my due date would be the end of April. We haven’t been actively trying as I was hoping a miracle would happen and not revert to going back on the pill as some months I thought for sure I was pregnant as I had so many symptoms the one month and turned out I wasn’t so I decided to go back onto the natural supplement vitamins. Been taking them for a while now and I just ordered my third and fourth month. I have never tried preseed and have no idea what that does, but am wanting to know a little more about it, if someone has used it with success.

How does one deal/cope when TTC and knowing your family will not be happy? When I told my family that I was pregnant; my mom's response was "Are you going to keep it?" I have a couple people telling me that I should wait and other people telling us to try for another in case that the child will be lonely? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you ladies for listening to my story.

’s and 's all around

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@TTC24clo Thank you and congrats to you too!

@dragonfly23 I tried Pre-seed my last cycle and finally got my I'm not 100% sure if it was the thing that helped but it may have been. It's a lubricant that mimics fertile CM that helps the little swimmers travel to the egg. I would recommend everyone to give it a try.

6 years ago

@sm12267. Congrats on your BFP. Thank you for the info. I will have to give it a try. Have you been trying for awhile to get pregnant and is this your first one?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 Welcome and thank you for sharing your TTC story.
I would suggest that you and your DH do what's best for you and your family. If no one else is providing support for you and your child then it's none of their business what you do. It's always easy for others to pass judgement on other people's lives but most of the time it is unnecessary! Good luck to you and your DH. You're around CD 4?? How are you regular? Is this the 1st month TTC?

I'm currently 10dpo. I tested this morning with fmu and it was a bfn. Hoping that it's maybe just too early. There are times when I feel tightness/ bloating/light cramps in my tummy but I dunno if it's me imagining it. OH and I are so hoping that we've been successful this cycle. AF is due Monday or Wednesday won't test again now until after Thursday is AF doesn't show.

User Image

6 years ago

6-7 DPO today. Not totally sure. Definitely had some spotting today! I never have mid-cycle spotting. Could this be implantation bleeding? No other symptoms besides a dream on Wednesday night that I was pregnant ha. Otherwise, I feel totally normal.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo