Community post

Discussion

April 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi all,

Thought I would start an April babies forum for us to chat and support each other through our cycle. All are welcome.

I'm CD #2 on my 15th cycle of TTC #2. Would love to hear everyone's story and current situation/symptoms/etc.

Hoping for lots of BFPs!

250 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 250 Replies | Last Page

Another BFN and still no AF! Think I need to stop testing now lol.

Hope everyone has a good weekend! :)

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

Sorry to hear you've had another bfn, however still no AF means you still have a chance. FX for you Gemstone x

User Image

6 years ago

Hello ladies! I finally got my after 6 months of TTC and am so excited!! I took my first test at 8 dpo and got a very very faint positive. I continued to test every single day since and the line became darker everyday.

I am now 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant! I tried Pre-seed for the first time this cycle and I think it might have been the nudge we needed. I would recommend it to everyone! The reviews are great as well!

to all!!

6 years ago

Congratulations sm12267!!!!!!!! The first BFP!

So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!

6 years ago • Post starter

@ElleBeeEm Thank you!! Hope there are more to join me soon!

6 years ago

Did you have any symptoms or feelings during your TWW that differed from the previous months?

6 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations SM12277 on your bfp. Wishing you a H&H 9months.

I'm 7dpo today. I took an early test today and got bfn. I know it's a little early. AF due either 7th or 9th Aug so may just wait and test again next Saturday if it doesn't show.

User Image

6 years ago

@Tashuurr thanks!! It's still early for you!!

@ElleBeeEm I didn't really have any symptoms different than AF. I think my bbs were a little more tender than usual but that's about it.

I was so surprised I got such a faint line at 8dpo. Hubby said he didn't see anything and told me to stop obsessing but as a poas addict, I knew I saw something EXTREMELY faint. I really recommend Pre-seed though. I was very hopeful after reading the success stories and now I am one of those! It is a bit expensive in the stores so I went on ebay and found a box a bit cheaper.

6 years ago

Yay congratulations sm12267!! :) It's great to have a bfp of the group and hopefully the first of many!

Nothing to report here, cd36 with still just very light brown spotting, just want AF to turn up now so we can start again this month!

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

Congrats on the bfp!!
Sorry to those whose af arrived .
I had my negative blood test on friday which gives me the go ahead to stop progesterone for af to show. So now looking up on cd 2 of new cycle 4th medicated cycle!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo