Community post

Discussion

I knew I should have tracked my ovulation.... ugh

So I just recently got my birth control out on June 7th, 2017. I immediately started my period that evening and (tmi) had a normal cycle for about 7 days. (june 7-13)Then approximately three days later I had some slight spotting that acted like another period for about four days. (June 17-20) Now I have been trying to educate myself on the fact that due to nexplanon I have not ovulated for over 3 years (supposedly). I also read that if that is the case that sometimes you can bleed when you ovulate. So due to this knowledge I then had spotting from june 26- July 1. Af was due July 5th. It is now July 8th and I am still popping negative for POAS. Anybody have any advice for me? Because due to the nature of the FRER tests, I know they don't usually give evaps but if that is the case THEN I would have had two very slight shadows casted on both my tests. Also I have been dizzy, headache for the past four days, slightly nauseous, heigtened sense of smell, severe lower back ache, and exhaustion. Please let me know.... Has this happened to anyone else and they popped up positive a week later?

User Image

1 Reply • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Has this happened to anyone?

User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo