Community post

Discussion

5 DPO - Are these symptoms real or in my head?

So this month things have definitely felt "different". On the day of ovulation, I had bright red bleeding. Since then, I've had cramps every day (unusual for me - period's not due for at least 2 weeks). Now today - 5 DPO - I'm still crampy, but also very nauseous. It's totally possible that the nausea is from pre-natal vitamins that I just started taking.

Does anyone else have experience with these symptoms? I'm completely aware that I might just be looking for symptoms - but can't help but be optimistic.

10 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

OK - here's an update. Today, 8DPO, I no longer have any cramps, but am still feeling nauseous. Today at work I got super dizzy after lunch and the nausea got so bad that I had to leave.

I know it's too soon, but took a pregnancy test anyway. BFN, which was totally expected.

6 years ago • Post starter

For any of you following along and wondering how I'm doing... here's today's 9DPO update. Today I'm feeling much better. Really no symptoms to report. A little nauseous this afternoon, but nothing like yesterday.

I did take a pregnancy test this morning. BNF again. So who knows... not getting my hopes up.

Yes maybe still a bit early and test again in a few days.

Fx for you..

DH 41 ME 42 DD 20 MONTHS TO ALL

6 years ago

How are you feeling today???

<3 Pickles

6 years ago

Today at 10DPO, I still don't know if I should be hopeful or not - I'm holding out on taking another test until Friday (12 DPO).

Today I woke up depressed a weepy - common PMS symptom for me. I'm also pretty constipated (TMI I know!), super bloated and have this really full/heavy feeling in my uterus. I was feeling fine all morning, but now after lunch the nausea has returned and I'm feeling crampier.

I also found a little brown spotting when I wiped. So I'm thinking that maybe AF is coming because I have been spotting a couple of days before she gets here and all of these symptoms are all pretty similar to PMS...

So who knows - I'll update this forum post when I find out.

Anyone else around 10 DPO still waiting to hear whether or not it's good news this week???

I wish I was that many days DPO! LOL
I'm 7 days behind you and the 2ww is already driving me crazy! Woke up today with a headache (third day in a row), I'm a bit exhausted and my lower back hurts. Last month I had the same types of issues but it became painful towards the end and AF came for 8 dreadful days.
Here's to you getting a BFP 7 days before me!!!

<3 Pickles

6 years ago

Hello Ladies, today at 7 DPO and had a terrible backache since yesterday. Will this be a good sign. Baby dust to you all. Thanks fot keeping posted with updates.

6 years ago

looks like I'm out of the running this month. 12 DPO today and took 2 tests this morning. Both BFNs :( Pretty sure AF will show up in the next few days.

I think that my earlier symptoms were related to pre-natal vitamins. Now that I've been on them for a couple of weeks, the nausea has passed. So hopefully that won't be a symptom moving forward.

Good luck to you all who are still waiting to find out!! Sending lots of positive vibes!

OK - well now I don't know what is going on. On Friday (DPO 12, I thought), I took 2 tests. Both BFNs. Still spotting and still sure AF would show up any second. On Saturday, I had slightly more blood. But it was very light and more pink/brown than red. Sunday, it stopped and I just had a slight amount of brown spotting. That's weird for me.

So this morning, on a whim, I took another test (internet cheepie). And I swear I see a VERY faint line. My DH is sure he sees it too.

I'm going to get a better quality test tonight on my way home from work and test again tomorrow. But is it possible that I was experiencing IB this late in my cycle? If I ovulated when I thought I did, today would be 15 DPO...

Any news from any of you all???

My cramps are getting worse. Dpo11 today. I dont want to check until this friday. My dh thinks its all in my mind . I wish I had any symptoms other than pms. Good luck to you . I m hope you get your BFP tonite. Baby dust tonyou.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo