Community post

Discussion

2nd round of clomid..... any success stories to help?

Hi, I am going to give you guys a little background on my journey so far. In October 2016, after blood test, I was diagnosed with insulin resistance and put on metformin 1500 and I have always had irregular periods, cycles lasting from 36 - 59 days. one times my period lasted for 4 months and I then became anemic.

Dh and I have been actively TTC for only 4 months, June 2017 I did my first round of clomid 50 mg, and I had hot flashes, really sore nipples, bloating, ovary pain(left), very emotional( im already super emotional so imagine it being 1000x worst, my poor DH), thick CM 4 days after I finished the clomid pills.
That ended in a bfn, I was super disappointed, crying, sad, just felt like a failure and the dh talked to me, he always makes me feel better with his encouraging words and being so understanding.

So.... I began my second cycle of clomid on july 2, 2017 and I take my last pill in a couple days. I feel really positive about this cycle, idk why but I am.

P.S. I have never conceived before, this would be dh and I, first child. We have a beautiful life and being blessed with an amazing child would make us the most happiest people in the world. I yearn for that blessing so bad.... Baby Dust please lol

0 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo