Community post

Discussion

Faint line

Ok so I am pretty positive I am pregnant. I am trying not to get excited because I am also unsure and little timid of letting excitement take over just to be let down. I have a faint positive line on my CBP test. Followed instructions and everything to a t. But then as I was googling tons of baby forums I realized that so many women who had faint lines ended up not being pregnant or having a chemical pregnancy, also many whose line just didn't get darker and carrying full term. Anyways just wanted to know maybe symptoms others had and realized the faint line is exactly correct?

1 Reply • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

How strong or faint line depends on when you use the pregnancy test. If you apply it early, it is possible to see the faint line. However, this still confirms that you are pregnant. Don't worry! Visit a doctor if you want to get assurance!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo