Community post

Discussion

DOR 1st injection cycle Menopur and TIMED BD, 10dpo, BFN :(

Hi,

I have one 4 year old son and have been trying to conceive for the last two years, i had a 9w m/c 5 months ago cry

After the m/c I had one month with Gonal F and that cycle was cancelled because my response wasn't as expected, and because of the low response dr asked for a AMH blood test and it came back at 0.18 surprised, really really low :(

Then i had an ultrasound to start injections again and had 2 cysts, one on each ovary undecided so i had to take one month off with BC pills, fortunately cysts desapear after that so i started this cycle with menopur 300 a day at the beginning (150ui morning 150ui night) and then dr. raised to 450 ui (225ui morning 225ui night) and added the Cetrotide to suppress the ovulation until my two larger follicles where mature to at least 18mm.

One moth before this cycle i started taking DHEA 25mg, Co10 and FA every day.

On cd13 my lining was 12mm and i had two mature follicles one 22mm and the other 18mm, my dr told me it was a good response considering my very low AMH.

I had a trigger shot that day (cd13 morning) and BD (baby dance (sex)) the next day and the following 5 days.

After the trigger shot dr prescribed 200 progesterone a day (100mg morning and night) and asprin.

On CD21 i received my progesterone test results at 17.6ng/ml and im wondering if it's a good number in a medicated cycle and if maybe I only ovulated one of my follicles... in some clomid cycles i had progesterone arround 25 with one follicle.

TOday I'm on 11 dpo and BFN!!! Do you think i still have hope this montj?

So, a lot of questions at this point, hope some of you can help with your experiences...

Thanks!

0 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo