Community post

Discussion

TTC First Child, TWW

4 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I'm a newlywed (we've both been talking about babies/starting a family since date 1) and both in our thirties. It's the first cycle we've tried for a baby, and honestly it's the most surreal thing, to be possibly pregnant! It's wild. I was an oopsy to my super young parents and my husband and I are in opposite situations. We planned and waited and here we are. Hey, I think God's in control and I'm happy I'm here lol.

I'm 8DPO, and I don't know why I tested yesterday but giant BFN lol. I'm trying to hold out two more days to test again.

My boobs are sore and I'm sleeping so much. Yesterday I slept most of the afternoon away. It could just be the stress of ttc, but fingers crossed I'm tired for another reason. :)

Anyone else ttc for first baby? Waiting to test? Praying for peace and patience, mamas.

6 years ago • Post starter

Hello - Just thought I'd join you. This is also my first cycle TTC (4 DPO) and I agree it is totally surreal. I'm also in my 30s and my husband I waited until we felt "ready" but now that there's a "chance" it seems we're no where near ready! This wait is torture!

6 years ago

My first cycle TTC as well. After 15 years together, Hubby and I feel like now's the time. We are also both in our thrities. I have been actively AVOIDING pregnancy for so long that it felt SO strange to go off the BC and actually DTD "as Nature intended" and not just for pleasure! haha. Im 12 DPO. I caved and took a test yesterday morning when I got up and it had a faint line!!!!! OMG! I cant believe that it might have actually happened so quickly!!! I can totally relate to the thoughts of "are we actually ready for this??" Might be too late now!! HAHA!

6 years ago

@J0M3SY - How exciting!! Here's to hoping that line gets darker!

I'll probably start the POAS ritual on DPO 9 or 10. I just don't think I could hold out any longer than that.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo