Community post

Discussion

Trying to Conceive after 2nd Miscarriage

I had 2 MC one in 7/2016 and another in 11/2016 now I'm so happy to have given my body some time to rebuild and today we are trying again. I was Fertile from 06/21-6/26 I BD that entire week, so at 10CD which was 6/23 that morning went to bathroom after peeing TMI sorry I had the most Sticky Cm drop on leg and more on tissue just alot never happened. I knew then I was very fertile after reading how it should look. (Sticky and Stretchy between fingers) I haven't seen this since MC very happy :) so afterwards it was a gush of bleeding bright red I wiped then dark red then brown after 3 wipe, I thought can't be too early for implantation then maybe is Ovulation bleeding I don't know what it was but scared the crap out of me. It went right away nothing not on panties or anything STRANGE. Every day since then my boobs have been hurting and alot going on down their sharp pains, shooting pains, twinges etc. On 6/23 13CD my DH woke me up for work first I went to bed so early 10pm normally for me I go to bed at 12 midnight I was awaken next day and felt like I've been drugged was so Tired and Exhausted I couldn't even sit up let along walk just too Tired thats not normal for me. Yesterday at 1dpo my boobs bothered me all night couldn't sleep and today 2dpo my nipples just stays erect all day while at work very very tender to touch. I'm eating and not getting full. Praying this is our time for pregnancy, just had to bury my nephew and just found out my aunt passed maybe this is that blessing through all the tragedy...

0 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo