Community post

Discussion

9dpo feeling hopeful and slightly mad lol

Hello to all the beautiful moms an future moms! I'm sure everyone can relate to that feeling of being in between hopeful and feeling anxios and on the edge about the outcome. I knew posting would help ease me feel a little better..for now lol. So heres where i'm at in my tww.. I'm 9dpo and I'm either losing my mind with symptom spotting or I'm really pregnant. This would be my first btw for me and my fiance????had a mc in March of this year so i'm really hoping this is it. I started getting slight nausea on and off around 6dpo, fatigued, moody, light twinges and cramps and diziness also. Bloated, gassy and so on. So right now at 9dpo my bbs are swollen, more firm, more veins, one is sticking out on my right one. Also VERY puffy areolas. It could be pms, I know but..but I can't help being hopeful

1 Reply • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hey fierychic11! How are you today? I'm 8 DPO and I'm on the same boat you were just in a few days ago. But i'm not nauseous and not spotting, but I'm extra tired and I can smell things better than my husband lol. Trying for a first baby here.

Fingers crossed!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo