Community post

Discussion

Stronger/earlier symptoms 2nd time round?!

Hi ladies, just curious to know if anyone else TTC #2 is getting stronger or earlier symptoms?
This is only our first cycle since I came off the pill, but had a lot of strong symptoms already such as nausea, crazy sense of smell etc. Lots of increased cm the last week too. Caught the 2nd month with our daughter and it's all feeling familiar. Not sure when I ovulated but guessing I'm about 10dpo. No tests in the house but ordered some online yesterday!
Anyone else about to test in the next few days?

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

3 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

With my second pregnancy all of my symptoms came earlier and were much stronger because it was twins! Not sure if you could be expecting that news or not, but thought I'd let you know.

I'll be testing on the 4th of July. Soon but not as soon as you think. Good luck and baby dust!

6 years ago

MamaGamer86 that had crossed my mind!
I have felt very strong symptoms from just a few days past when we would've conceived (know the date as only managed to DTD once due to husband's work!). I felt at what would be 3 weeks as I did at about 6-7 weeks last time. However it could just be my body adjusting to being off birth control and I'm not actually pregnant yet.
Will leave it another few days then test (unless AF arrives!)
Good luck and baby dust to you too!

6 years ago • Post starter

Just an update, AF started last night so it was just my body adjusting to being off the pill with lots of strong symptoms.
My cycle was only 24 days so shorter than I expected!
Good luck to everyone :-)

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo