Community post

Discussion

7 DPO Could this be a symptom?

Not really feeling any different and when I do feel something I am wondering if I am just putting it in my head by obsessing?

2 days ago (5DPO) felt some cramping like I might get my period even though my period wasn't due for another 10 days.

Today (7DPO) went to Subway with my fiance for brunch and as soon as I looked at the food I felt nauseated. I couldn't even eat my sandwich.

4 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I can't answer your question, but am about the same DPO, so I thought I would say hi. My body is being wonky too. I have had heartburn for the last day or so which is unusual for me. Keeping my fingers crossed that these are good signs for us both. How many days is your cycle usually?

6 years ago

Hey ladies, I got my BFP on father's day, I tested 7 days before my period was even due, so I was 7DPO, it was a faint positive so the doctor seen me that afternoon and confirmed it through blood. I had been cramping the entire time, but my breastfeeding started to become tender at 3DPO and stayed that way (it started as fibrocystic pains if any of yall have experienced that before menstruation). Then at about 4-5 DPO I was wanting nothing but mustard and eggs, which was weird for me. I hope this helps yall some, and I hope yall get yalls BFP soon!

6 years ago

My average cycle length is 28 days. Shortest was 25 days and longest was 31 days. Trying to hold off as long as I can before I take a test so it would be more accurate. Also I don't really feel like I'm having any symptoms still. I'm always tired so that doesnt help lol

6 years ago • Post starter

Now 9 DPO. Felt normal this morning but around 9:20 pm started to feel very strange. Not exactly sure how to describe it except not myself. Like I'm about to jump out of my skin. Feeling pressure/cramps in my abdomen. Almost like if I was getting my period. I tried to feel my cervix but I never really track that because I don't know how to feel for it. Everything in my vagina feels soft and moist though.

I think for sure I am going to use that First Response Early Result test tomorrow morning. I can't wait any longer. If it turns positive though I might faint on the bathroom floor.

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo