Community post

Discussion

Hard achey uterus

I noticed this the last time I was pregnant and I'm noticing it again this time. My lower abdomen around the uterus is very hard, achey and full. Anyone else have this?

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I can't say the same way but when I was pg with my 1st the upper part of my belly started to poke out and it got hard. I kept telling my dh that I was pg and he told me no I wasn't. He said reason being that when you are pg it starts to show on the bottom and that gets hard. Well since he is a scaffold builder he knew best! Lol! Come to find out that I was very pg and I had so many symptoms and flu like fevers and so many things going on. I kept telling my self no. Well my hpt's didn't show I was pg until I was almost 3 months. Oh to top it off I carried my son on my upper part of belly really high the entire time.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo