Community post

Discussion

TTC and DPO symptoms..I think?!

Hello! TIA for your help! DH and I have been TTC for about 3 months now. This month, unless I am crazy and just creating them in my head, I am having pretty strong symptoms starting at 1DPO. I have an 18 month old beautiful daughter that was a small surprise and I didn't notice any symptoms until 3 days past missed AF. I am now 8DPO and would appreciate any input on the symptoms that I am have so that I feel a little more sane! The TWW is taking foreverrrr!!! Thank you!

1DPO--cramps like AF but more mild, woke up with a semi-severe stiff neck (thought maybe I just slept on it wrong but have read other possibilities...?), normal creamy CM
2DPO--stiff neck, more creamy CM, 3 large acne spots that don't normally happen until right before AF
3DPO--stiff neck getting better, same ance, CM drying up
4DPO--stiff neck gone, same acne, CM gone
5DPO--I was making brunch and got the shakes before eating. It almost felt as if my blood sugar was low but I am not diabetic., felt hungry, no CM, after large dinner felt flutters in abdomen similar to baby kicks (strange feeling), felt dizzy a few times, acne not going away
6DPO--acne starting to go away, dizzy spells, tired early afternoon but nothing too severe, more flutters
7DPO--noticed my nipples were very sensitive to the touch, pulling/tugging feeling in stomach, more flutters (especially after eating), sexual desire increased, bloating, yellow-ish CM when wiping, wet feeling down below, dizzy spells, acne almost gone
8DPO--very early morning AF cramps that woke me up but not terribly painful (lasted an hour or two), yellow-ish creamy CM, sore nipples to touch, couldn't resist and took $tore test--BFN

I know it is still early but I just can't help to think that I am pregnant. Any ideas? TIA!

2 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi There!

With my first pregnancy in October, I had pregnancy symptoms starting at ovulation and they never ended. I tested positive at 9 DPO with my previous pregnancy and my current one. To me, the neck pain is what indicates a good chance of you being pregnant. I immediately had really sore knees last time! I'm 4w 4d pregnant now and all of my joints are sore!

I find it hard to believe that my two pregnancies 5 months apart can be so different, the joint pain is the only symptom they share in common. I'm also very dizzy and get lightheaded when I bend over which is new to me.

Wishing you lots of luck! Keep us posted!!!!

6 years ago

Thank you for your response! And congrats to you! I'm 9DPO today and it feels as if most symptoms have stopped besides some mild nausea. Beginning to lose hope. The TWW has taken its toll on me. lol. I told myself I wouldn't test until at least tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo