Community post

Discussion

Pregnancy after miscarriage

Went for a scan on 3rd April, should have been 9 weeks 1 day but the heartbeat had gone. Took the tablets on 14th April, bled heavy for 6 weeks, I was rescanned & found retained products so had to go for a d&c on 25th May. Did a pregnancy test today (20th June) had a VERY faint positive line, can't catch it on a photo it's so faint but will test again in the morning. Has anyone else got a similar story with a positive outcome? Xx

4 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I hope you get pregnant soon. I am so sorry for the loss. I had mc on 3rd month of pregnancy. I waited two months to start ttc again, as suggested from my doc. Good luck!

6 years ago

My two neighbours got pregnant after they experienced mcs. One lady got pregnant naturally, the second lady underwent IVF PGS NGS.

6 years ago

I'm so happy for you! I lost mine April 27th and bled for 6weeks. I was supposed to be 7weeks and 6days when I lost mine. Its absolutely heartbreaking. We have been trying and my next cycle is supposed to start Saturday. So I don't know if we got lucky yet but its nice to hear you have!!! Are you feeling nauseous yet?? :)

6 years ago

@lunakitty Thank you, unfortunately after writing this I had a period. but I have since had a BFP which has stuck so far, I'm 6 weeks today. feeling very anxious though, every twinge I panic - trying to stay calm and forget I even pregnant until my 8 week reassurance scan. Sorry to hear the same happened to you, its awful isn't it. I didn't realise how common MC was until it happened to me. How are things with you, did you get you BFP?
xx

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo