Community post

Discussion

Has anyone suffered EXTREME heartburn as early symptom?

I am currently 9dpo, and rarely ever have heartburn. I haven't had notable heart burn in 5-6 months at least. BUT today it has been so bad I can't stand it. I haven't eaten a lot and nothing crazy or spicy, but it is raging. If I bend over and squish my belly it is the worst. I ate just ONE chocolate chip cookie and it went crazy burning my throat and chest. Anyone experience this as an early sign? Google says it can happen upon the rise of progesterone, but I am wondering if anyone has experienced this personally.

Trying to conceive baby #1. Second month tracking ovulation, 3rd month charting symptoms, without protection for 6-8 months now. Any and all comments and advice are welcome!

Kaitlyn

2 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hey!
I'm at 10dpo now, and from 3dpo on, I've had heartburn. I haven't had heartburn in years, but this is a familiar constant acidic/heartburny feeling in the back of the throat/upper chest. It's the only thing that doesn't double as a PMS symptom for me. The sore nips and post-ovulation cramps and twinges are pretty typical every month for me, but this heart burn is a different thing I've been having this month. I've test already (I know, I know- way too soon for that) and came up negative, but on the official 2 week mark this coming week, I'm going to test again. Fingers crossed it's a good sign for us both!

6 years ago

I'm 7dpo right now and have had bad heartburn for 2 days now. I rarely get heartburn. I guess we will all see this month. Best of wishes to you both.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo