Community post

Discussion

Can anyone help me out?

So last night (CD6) My cervix was High Soft and Open, and I had mostly watery cm but had some EWCM that was pink. Woke up this morning and My cervix is Way High Firm and Closed, and my CM is creamy... almost like it is drying up already... oh and I have a TON of very painful cramps in my pelvic area and back. I do have very irregular cycles, but I don't think that I have ever O'd at CD 6. That would make my cycle 20 days and I am typically at least 22 days. Any ideas? AF ended like CD 3.

2 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm in the same boat. I had an almost positive OPK on CD 6. Just waiting to see if and when it becomes positive and what my temps do. I usually am closer to 28 days but I had a short LP last cycle which was my first one post mmc so I figure my body can do whatever it feels like at this point.

6 years ago

That is how I am feeling lately. "well go ahead and do as you please then... It's not like I'm trying to track you to pregnant or anything..." Uhg. TTC is so stinking hard... especially after a MC. And then your body doesn't have any rhyme or reason anymore... mine was crazy before the miscarriage... but now....

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo