Community post

Discussion

all of a sudden i feel completely out...at 6dpo

i cant do this anymore, been ttc since last May...dont even want to count the cycles anymore....i had a dream lst night holding a baby girl with my bf and she was a giggly and happy...i woke up this am with sharp chest pains...i think rom anxiety...i have no symptoms...some minor surges o watery cm...but nothing else....

i had a run o positive opks this cycle...positive for like 10 days straight just ind out cvs brand tends to do that...i dont know i i missed my window...how do some girls have random hook up sex and just end up preggo??????? i would give anyhting to be a mother right now...and its just not happeneing....

i temp religiusly and today had an odd spike..but it doesnt even give me hope....

i made the fatal error of also doing a hpt...i guess cuz misery loves company and i just expect to always see

anyone going through this? to make it worse...my bf was very sick this cycle and we only bd's once during my initial surge...

User Image

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

ugh...my letter "f" button was sticking so sorry bout the typos!!!!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Im also 6 DPO and Its still way to early to tell anything! Dont give up hope! It aint over till the red witch shows!

And I know how frustrating it is when you see women with "oops" babies... Im only 20 (I know Im pretty young to be TTC, but me and my bf are ready), and over half the girls I went to school with already have kids... some of them have 2 or 3! And none of them were planned! But try not to let it get to you! All of the trouble you are having getting pg will only make it more special when it happens!

12 years ago

my ticker is wrong....i really am 7 dpo today! just saw that...

how are you feelling...my temps have been in the 99's since i woke up yesterday..even throughout the day...i carry my thermomier lol....i feel hot...not like a hot flash..but weird...then..and im not sure if this is stress... i think i woke up with heartburn...is that possible???? i though my bra was too tight at first wheni popped up...so i took it off...and the weird chest pain didnt go away....it was right in the middle of my chest...not boobs...and i never had hearburn before...but i was scared to eat thinking it would get worse...then it just faded...but then came back a few hours later...
also, i had a couple cocktails during the game..and felt bizarre pinches of pain in my very very lower abdomen, but not quite pubic area (sorry) ....but i dont know if it was vodka related or what...today... i woke up STARVING...i didnt eat yet, it kinda passed...but i never wake up like that...my temps between 98.62-99 since then....

im very upset...and want this so bad iim scared im gonna stress the egg away....

ugh...this is the pits...

User Image

I went through the same thing around 4-8 dpo. I broke down in tears on multiple occasions that week because "I wasn't pregnant." (I tried testing every other day and all it did was break my heart).

Then, low and behold, 3 days later I got a faint pos on a dip stick at 11dpo.

Hold out hope! You're not out yet! **Baby Dust**

12 years ago

really? menaing feeling out (or my last post)

thats super awesoeme!

im having hot and cold flashes//// but my office ihas the heat off...so i dont know whats really a hot flash or not...my temp reached 99.2 so far today...

other than that zilch....

when did you first "feel anything"?

User Image

Iv been sick with a cold for a while so my temps arent accurate! And I have been feeling hot but I think its because Im sick!
But I have been having some cramps and pinching. And when I took my bra off to get a shower my boobs started hurting! And I had a massive headache yesterday... no real conclusive symptoms...

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo