Community post

Discussion

symptoms

hey yall...we've been trying to conceive for 2 years...i analyze symptoms like its no ones business and I can't help it.

I have a pretty regular 27-28 day cycle

AF was May 25th through 29th
guess I O'd around June 7th

at 6-7 DPO had small pelvic cramping in R ovarian area few twinges at belly button.
8-9 DPO feeling lower back ache sore nipples BB feel fine and very very bloated...like I look like im 4 months prego bloated..im also having AF type cramps which I dont get usually until the day before AF and I am 4 days out still.

looking for some moral support or someone on the same schedule as me to wait with =) I am going to test this evening bc I just can't help it.

4 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hello everyone my name is Crystal Garcia from Spain, i am here to share my story on how conceived my baby. i have been married to my husband for years without no baby. i had problems with my in-laws about this, even my husband started to have new affairs aside our marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i cried all the time , i became a laughing stock among my friends,i was now seen as always unhappy. after many infertility treatment and there is no way. i took it as i was born barren and i accepted every challenge that comes my way. i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not given me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own.on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living baby-center i came across a story of a woman who Native Hindi helped to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life.Native Hindi special native medicine for me and within 7days i conceive of my daughter, today i'm a proud mom. words will not be enough to explained what Native Hindi did for me. pregnancy medicine for me and i am a happy mother,i know there is someone in same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact Native Hindi, this is the contact email: hindinative@yahoo.com .. whats App number+19145295224

6 years ago

How are you doing?! My cycle is only 23 days and this is my second cycle since we've ttc. I'm 2/3-DPO and feel crampy, tired and my chest is heavy. Have my hopes up for both of us!

<3 Pickles

6 years ago

Hello. I think that you should have much time to wait before defining the final answer. Sometimes, there is a hidden reason that we don't find out!

6 years ago

Hi ladies...I ended up having a 31 day cycle, which is very unusual for me. But nonetheless...I am now in my next TWW. Baby dust yall!

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo