Community post

Discussion

March 2018 Babies!!!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! I'm now on CD 4 and wanted to start this thread for us all to follow along this month with each other. FX'd lots of BFP and March babies in our futures!

134 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 134 Replies | Last Page

Amazing that Ive signed today and we have 2BFPs already!! CONGRATS @blondeone and @joe.rod sending you both sticky vibes and a hoping you have a h&h 9months.

User Image

6 years ago

Hi All

Thought I'd pop on and say hi. We've just started trying for number 2. Currently 15 dpo, AF is a day late and still getting BFN.

Congratulations to those with BFP - so exciting xxxx

6 years ago

Congratulations, Jor.rod and Blondeone!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you both!

I’ve been lurking on this forum for a while hoping to join you. I am 8 days post 5 day frozen embryo transfer for my first cycle of IVF with ICSI and PGS screening for severe male factor infertility and a known genetic abnormality. IVF was our only option and it has worked! We transferred a beautiful grade 5AA blast on 6/21 which puts me at the equivalent of 13 dpo today. I held out testing until this morning but couldn’t wait any longer! I got a standard positive on Wondfo and faint positive on FRER - pictures are in my profile. I’ve never had a true BFP before in 900 (yes, exactly 900!!) days of TTC so I’m pretty over the moon!

Good luck to everyone waiting. My fingers are crossed for all of you!

6 years ago

@ kittyfuzz welcome to the chat. Sending you lots of baby dust! Don't give up hope. Remember you're not out until Af shows.

@kmksmd congrats on your bfp. Wishing you a h&h 9months. I can why see stand why you're over the moon. I'm pleased for you!

User Image

6 years ago

Hello everyone! I'm 12 dpo and got my BFP couple days ago. Hoping this one sticks after chemical in April and McDonald's at 6wks last Sept. Got hcg done at 10 dpo and was 23. I'll go again today and hoping for a good number! I get so nervous to get excited and happy in case things don't go well. I'm waiting to tell him we're pregnant until I get a better idea of what's going on. If numbers go well then I'll do a reveal this coming week on vacation. It's so hard to keep it to myself!!Wising love and dust and ????.

6 years ago

lol McDonald's!!! *MC*

6 years ago

Welcome to the chat and Congrats @shepbinder sending you lots of sticky vibes & hoping you have a h&h 9months

User Image

6 years ago

Took a little break from the forums, but thought I'd say hi. Just started my two week wait and I'm at 1dpo after doing a saline HSG at CD7. I'm hoping that cleared things out enough.

We've been TTC for 2 yrs now after a full term loss. I have only one open fallopian tube and I turn 42 next month. DH and I have covered the spread on BD'ing, pretty much every other day except for ovulation, then every day. We're skipping tomorrow and then BDing the next day just to make sure we made the window, using the sperm meets egg method.

My EDO would be mid-March. Anyone else have a HSG or Femvue/Saline HSG procedure done?

6 years ago

Hi Calvingirl. I had a saline HSG done last month. Did you find out during the procedure that you had a blocked tube or were you already aware? I searched online but couldn't find much information about whether the saline HSG increased the chances of conceiving the same as the regular/contrast HSG does. Have you tried castor oil packs? I've heard good things about them helping with blockage. I'm so sorry that you experienced such a huge loss. I really hope that it happens for you soon.

As for me, finally my temperature went above cover line and fertility friend estimates that I'm 3 DPO today.

Congrats to all the BFPs so far! Hoping for more!

6 years ago

Ok I had an almost positive OPK CD16 and want opinions on if I potentially could have ovulated CD17. I put it in FF as a positive OPK even though it wasn't quite. Can I go up .1 degree C and still have ovulated (I know temp tomorrow will tell)? I eliminated temp on CD 13 because I drank night before and didn't sleep much compared to usual.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/37fce9

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo