Community post

Discussion

March 2018 Babies!!!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! I'm now on CD 4 and wanted to start this thread for us all to follow along this month with each other. FX'd lots of BFP and March babies in our futures!

134 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 134 Replies | Last Page

Mmkohl - Good luck on the BDing. Hopefully it works for you.

My EDD would be March 11th. One day after my husbands birthday.

6 years ago

Congrats blondeone12! What DPO are you today? How precious to have an EDD so close to your DH's birthday!

@Mmkohl, do you normally BD so many days in a row like that? DH and I normally go every other day during fertile period, but this month we also did the deed every day. I've heard pros and cons both ways. Just curious about your experience, especially because you're trying for #3. I hope this is your month!

User Image

6 years ago

110114 - I am 10DPO right now. That was when i got my first positive test with my son too. I tested at 8DPO and it was negative.
We also DTD every other day starting day 5 and going until I was sure I ovulated Day 15, and then some extra after thrown in for fun.

6 years ago

Congrats, blondeone!!! That's awesome that you were able to get your BFP! Wishing you a H and H 9 months and wouldn't it be nice if this one shared a birthday with your husband!

6 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations Blondeone! That is so exciting! Hope the lines get darker!

I am having a weird cycle. I had my first positive OPK on CD #18 which is a few days late for me as I typically ovulate around CD #16-17 and then I haven't had a temperature shift since then which is also very unusual as it usually happens a day or two after a positive OPK. So I have no idea what is going on, I had what I thought were ovulation pains 2 nights ago. I don't know if I'm still waiting to ovulate or if I'm in the TWW. So strange.

6 years ago

It just occurred to me that I started taking Evening Primrose Oil this cycle and that could be the cause of the delayed ovulation. I googled it and there are a bunch of stories of women who had delayed ovulation while taking it.

6 years ago

Hey! Also joining because I'm going crazy...I'm 9 DPO and Im pretty sure I have very faint BFP on two different tests ....is this possible??? Also freaking out bc the last time I saw a BFP I miscarried only a few weeks later

6 years ago

Do you have a pic Jor.rod? 9 dpo may not be too early. Some people can get a BFP at 8 dpo. It would be light and should get darker every couple days. Wishing you luck that it's a BFP!

I took a digital test today and BFP....I can't believe it's only 9dpo! No real side effects except being tired like always and a little cramping

6 years ago

Congrats jor.rod! Hopefully it's a sticky bean and you have a H&H 9 months! I think I recall reading you had a miscarriage before so I'm sure you'll be on edge a bit for first while, but trust me, that'll pass. I've had 2 miscarriages and once you see the bean on the 12 week ultrasound, the worry lessens.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo