Community post

Discussion

March 2018 Babies!!!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! I'm now on CD 4 and wanted to start this thread for us all to follow along this month with each other. FX'd lots of BFP and March babies in our futures!

134 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 134 Replies | Last Page

@tashuurr AF should be due around 7/10.

6 years ago

@tashuurr no this is my 4th cycle. I am 36 and im choosing to not do any medications. If it doesnt happpen in a few months then i will be ok with just 1.

6 years ago

Welcome to the new people who have joined! I thoughy I would ovulate soon as OPK was getting darker. It still no positive. I remember last month (first time trying OPKs) it was negative one day and positive the next. But I used first response until my cheapies came. Cheapies were positive the first day I got them, which was prob fluke. I hate the waiting game that is TTC!

Lots of baby dust to those who'll be testing soon!

6 years ago • Post starter

@Elle hopefully af doesn't show

@serena sending you lots of baby dust for this cycle.

@kmr I haven't opted to use any ovulation packs. I'm going by my cycle app which shows when due to ovulate. And the old standard 14 days after period lol FX eventually I'll get there haha

User Image

6 years ago

@Elle hopefully af doesn't show

@serena sending you lots of baby dust for this cycle.

@kmr I haven't opted to use any ovulation packs. I'm going by my cycle app which shows when due to ovulate. And the old standard 14 days after period lol FX eventually I'll get there haha

User Image

6 years ago

My temp has been low for 2 days now and I'm crampy. Looks like I'm out for this month girls.

6 years ago

Hi ya'll! I'm going to jump in here. 4th cycle trying for #3. CD7 today and should start firtile window on CD9. Plan on bedding for 7 days in a row. Not using OPKs this month as I've noticed the apps are use have been spot on with predicting my Ovulation day. Hopefully this month is my month as it took 10 & 8 months for my boys. Good luck to all! Can't wait to see some bfps!

User Image

6 years ago

Oh no Sarah remain positive, you never know.

@mmkohl fingers crossed you plan works. Which cycle day will to start BD?

User Image

6 years ago

I got a BFP! I decided to test this morning, since I wasn't sure how busy with packing I would be tomorrow, and it was positive! I am so excited. Will probably test again tomorrow to make sure it is getting darker, but I am really hoping this is a sticky one.

6 years ago

Congratulations blondeone12! So exciting!!! When is your due date?

I'm hoping to start on CD9 and do the deed every day through the 16th. I've been ovulating pretty regularly on cd14 or cd15. It should work out good seeing I'm off work starting today for 8 days and my hubby has a 4 day weekend due to the holiday which just happens to fall on my ovulation days. Crossing my fingers that we can time it perfectly this month!

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo