Community post

Discussion

March 2018 Babies!!!

Hey everyone! I'm now on CD 4 and wanted to start this thread for us all to follow along this month with each other. FX'd lots of BFP and March babies in our futures!

134 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 134 Replies | Last Page

Hi

I'll join in. I'm CD #8 today. This is my 14th month TTC and I can't believe how long it is taking. It helps to get on here and chat with everyone.

Hope this is our month!

6 years ago

I really hope after 14 months you can get your BFP. You must have so much patience!

6 years ago • Post starter

Morning ladies this is only my 2nd cycle TTC. I am cd 2

@elle fx for a bfp this month.

User Image

6 years ago

Hello everyone. I am on CD 13 right now. This will be our first month trying after having our son in may 2016. Hoping this time is quicker than last.

6 years ago

@Tashuur Very close in cycle start. Hopefully this month we can get our BFP!

@blondeone I hope you can get a BFP quicker this time too. How long did it take last time?

Kmr - I know, AF caught me this month but I'm
Not going to stress about it this month like I did last month. I'm going to be more chilled out haha

Blondeone - hope your get your bfp this month also. Have you been tracking ovulation?

User Image

6 years ago

What is being chill about it? Lol. Both my last kids I got preg I first cycle so I know with this one the longer it takes, the less chill I'll become.

Last time it took 5 cycles (which i know isn't that long, but feels like forever). I am trying to do BBT which i did last time, but my numbers are a little sporadic depending on how well my son is sleeping that night. Anyone know a good way to take them when you are sometimes getting up in the night?
I wish us all luck this month.

6 years ago

@blondeone I don't always have the best sleep even though my kids sleep through the night. I take my temp at the same time within 30 min either way, so 4:45-5:45, and I've never had an issue with ovulation being detected. I still seem to get the obvious shift even if I woke up briefly an hour before or slept straight through. I assume you may have to get out of bed though so I know that may be a bit different. I try to make sure I've been lying still for at least 30 min before temping though. Hope that it works for you too! Maybe try OPK to have an idea of when your shift may happen too.

Yeah, I guess we shall see in the next couple of days if i can see a shift. I used to have a coverline at 97.4 before Ovulation, but have been getting some as high as 97.6 and I know i haven't ovulated yet. Hopefully I will see it spike up to 97.8 or higher and know. Otherwise I will probably get some OPKs to test next month. I usually Ovulate between CD 14 and 16 so we shall see. Until then I will continue the Every Other Day method and hope it works.

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo