Community post

Discussion

Implantation bleeding ?

So today I noticed when I wiped I had light pink and brown blood so I put on a liner thinking my period my actually be 3 days early. But everytime I go to pee I barley have anything on my pad except when I wipe its light pink with a little red and very small craps and pinching in my abdomen. Could this be implantation bleeding? Normally with af I have very unbearable cramps but I'm not having any this time. Has anyone experienced this ?

2 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

What happened Hun? I'm having a similar experience, thought I was 10dpo cd28, usually my cycles are around 31-34 days. I started spotting on 8dpo, however today I thought af had begun, however I've had red loss for around 1-2hrs, not as heavy as I normally get and it seems to have gone back to pinky loss. Little bit of cramping, but again nowhere near as bad I usually have. Did a hpt this afternoon and it was negative. Confused!!

I know I need to wait and see what happens, it's just so frustrating when we've been trying for so long :(

6 years ago

I believe mine could have been a chemical pregnancy. The first day I had the brown pink spotting but just a little and that was it. The next day I actually started bleeding so it was actually af I'm assuming. I still didn't have any cramping which was very very weird for me. The bleeding only lasted 4 days. My period usually lasts 5-6 so idk what happend with that. Just keep checking and see how things go the nexr few days. If you stop bleeding it may actually be implantation for you. Fingers crossed ! Good luck !

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo