Community post

Discussion

how long after + OPK can you get a + P test?

Hello ladies!

I am new to OPK's and temping but not new to pregnancy or being a mom. I have 4 beautiful children, 3 of my own and a step daughter whom I love just the same. A boy and 3 girls ages 10, 9, 6 and 2. I got my IUD removed March 7th 2017. Hubby and I have been using the natural approach and just enjoying each other until I noticed my discharge is not the same as it used to be. So, this month I started using OPK's to see if I was actually ovulating. I got a + on June 10th. I'm pretty sure I ovulated either the 10th or 11th because I had a dry spell on the 12th. I have been doing some cervix checks off and on just because I don't have much discharge show up in my underwear anymore as before I had my daughter.(Sorry for the TMI) So since reading up on all this(I stopped temping because my sleep schedule has been off and my temps were off)and have read so much to include that implantation can occur anywhere from 6-10dpo. I've also read some women have tested + by then. Now I'm really going crazy in the TWW. With all my others I waited until I was late to test but now I'm armed with about 4 different tests(one being the FR early result test)and am anxiously and not patiently waiting to test. To add to it, I had 2 dreams in recent months about my daughters aunt being pregnant around 7 weeks and then I went to her with a test and took it because I thought I was pregnant. In both dreams it came out positive. She found out a few weeks ago she IS pregnant and if I conceive this cycle she will be 7+ weeks when I'm late! So I'm eager to see what happens! lol Is there anyone else who is 4dpo and needing someone to talk to? I'm looking for support and reassurance and some sanity during the TWW!! Thank you all for listening and good luck and many blessings!

LB

1 mc, 1 boy, 3 girls, TTC another (boy, hopefully) baby :)

0 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo