Community post

Discussion

clearblue easy false positives

i would like to urge any ladies on here ttc ..PLEASE DO NOT use clearblue easy pregnancy test ..me and my husband had a accident with a broken condom ...13 days later i started feeling really ill no sign of period coming so took these tests all 4 of them just to be sure
all 4 came back positive within 2 minutes dark blue plus sign...so i made appointment with doctor to check bloods as i have kell antibodies so if pregnant need close monitoring by doctors and midwifes ..
...day of BLOOD results what a surprise IM NOT PREGNANT..ok not upset by it as just had a baby in the last 15 weeks dont judge i said complete accident ..the next day i started my period ..called clearblue they are adament i was pregnant and i had a miscarriage but according to bloods im not pregnant and havent been pregnant in the last 15 weeks since birth of my daughter ...
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TRY ANOTHER BRAND OF TEST OR WAIT FOR A DIGITAL ..i know how hard it is to concieve took me nearly 3 years with all my children and i know the heartache when u see a negative that month ..i dont want ladies getting hopes up by these tests and they find out they were false positives ...i am currently in talks with clearblue ...GOOD LUCK LADIES TTC BABY DUST SENT

0 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo