Community post

Discussion

3 or 4 dpo symptoms

Just seeing if anyone is symptom logging and around the same DPO as me? This is my first month ttc #3 and my second month off the pill. As of right now I have had aching/cramping in lower right and some shooting pains through my right leg as well. My nipples are VERY sensitive and my left breast is tender. I was extremely tired the day of ovulation and 1 and 2 dpo as well. Today I feel pretty energetic! Would love to have someone to track with!

9 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Well darn, I was hoping someone would have responded by now...I'll still go ahead and continue logging as someone might find this helpful! I am currently 4 or 5 dpo and as of today I have left breast tenderness located on the side and around my armpit. I am currently running a fever of 100.3. Last night I had a lot of ewcm when I wiped. Today is still the same just not as much. I feel fine despite the fever! My face is breaking out which normally only happens a day or 2 before my period. Will update again tomorrow! Best of luck to everyone ttc!

6 years ago • Post starter

5DPO- left breast tenderness seems to be disappearing, nipples still sensitive, running a fever of 99.7, no cm (Not even when I wipe), had 3-4 seconds of cramping twice today, pretty energetic.

6DPO- BREAST pain is gone, stretchy sticky slightly yellowish cm (not very much), felt some fluttering in lower left abdomen, feeling a bit on edge

Currently 5 DPO. TTC my first child. Tried back in late 2015 for a couple cycles. Stopped trying for about a year and a half. Now trying again.

Only discernable symptom is today I think I feel a little crampy, like my period could start at any time, but my period isn't due until June 29th

Trying to hold out as long as I can before taking a HPT. I have a First Response Early Detection just waiting.

6 years ago

I'm 3 DPO. I've been sleepy, my chest definetly feels heavy, lower back feels... sore? Also feel like I've had cramps for a few days. Since I'm 40, I don't want to hold my breath but I can't help it!

<3 Pickles

6 years ago

How are you feeling today?

<3 Pickles

6 years ago

Hi ladies!

How did it go from last week? Any positive news?

I'm at DP03 and feeling a little off. I've had cramping for the past 3 days and been super tired. I'm assuming it's from 4th of July celebrations - but maybe not?

Let me know how it's been for you two!

6 years ago

Well obviously last month was a bust for me. I stopped tracking because I was sick. Starting back up this month and here are my symptoms so far.
1DPO- cramping and highly irritable
2DPO- breast tenderness, hot flashes, pretty energetic
3DPO- stuffy nose, breast tenderness has disappeared, energetic
Would love to hear more from everyone else, are you using any fertility aids, how long have you been ttc, is it your first child?

I am now 15 weeks pregnant and feel cramping in my abdomen. Does anyone share the same feeling as me?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo