Community post

Discussion

Clomid and spotting mid cycle???

This is my first month of clomid, took it days 3-7 (50mg). I have taken it before years ago but didn't have the spotting like this so thought I'd ask some of you ladies.
I had very light light spotting (only when I wiped) on cd 11 and 12. It wasn't the whole day just a little bit in the afternoon each day. CD 13 I had lots of cramping and had to just lay down for a lot of the day. CD 14 had positive OPK ????????. Today is now CD 17 and I had a bit of spotting mixed with discharge this afternoon once and this evening once.
Now I thought that cd 11&12 was possibly just pre ovulation spotting and didn't think much of it. Could today be post ovulation spotting? Is that a thing? I've never ever experienced this before so was looking for some opinions.
Looking for opinions, advice, guesses, lol basically anything. The tww is hard!

1 Reply • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I know there are no responses ???????????? but just an update, I asked my Obgyn about it and she said that soon after a positive opk there are still hormonal changes happening and that could be the cause.
I also had some light cramping and creamy cm tinted with some blood on 7dpo and 8dpo. Today is 9dpo and I got a BFN, so who the heck knows what's going on. Clomid can play some pretty crazy games with your mind and body!

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo