Community post

Discussion

Diarreah a sign of PG??

My Husband and I have been TTC x 14 months, with 1 MC 12 months ago, and no luck since, we recently started infertility workup this cycle, yesterday was CD21 Progesterone level check, DH has his SA on Tuesday am. CD 12 I KNOW I O'd, I felt it this month! We BD 2 time afew days before, once a day after that and THE night before O... I'm hoping that is enough??? But my chart looks promising? (Please feel free to check it out too) Yesterday had some pretty significant cramping on and off throughout the day and some lower back pain... also, hoping it was implantation... I want a BFP today! Instead, I get raging Diarrhea??? UGH, I do have some IBS problems now and then, but has anyone experienced this with their pg and or before getting their BFP? Thanks!!! AF due 2-9 give or take a day.

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

With my last pregnancy instead of morning sickness I had Diarrhea. I had that and fatigue. Overall, i just felt crappy. I told one of my friends and they suggested I take a test. I got a BFP (after AF was due) and that was it.

So I definitely think it could be a sign/symptom of pregnancy. Everyone is different and everyone's body reacts to the hormones differently.

Good luck & I hope you get your BFP!

12 years ago

Thank you for your reply! I'm really hoping it is! (I would prefer morning sickness to come out the bottom instead of the top!) TMI but, I Hate throwing up!!! I am sure hoping it is mine too! I feel crappy all over that is for sure. I've been sleeping most of the day and just terribly thirsty and hungry now. Thanks again! I guess we'll see where we are next week!

12 years ago • Post starter

You're welcome! I am the same way. I absolutely HATE throwing up so it was a total blessing to not have to last time haha.

Good luck!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo