Community post

Discussion

6dpo

Hi all when do you all start testing ????

28 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 28 Replies | Last Page

Hi Leanne. I'm on the 6DPO from last week. BFN for me this month. I started testing 8dpo. I've been pregnant twice before and picked up both at 9dpo. Just a warning don't use early clearblue tests as I used them last month and thought I was pregnant when it was just a false positive on six tests. Next month I'm waiting until 14dpo

6 years ago

Hi Leanne I started testing today I'm 7dpo.. I think I see a mega super faint line that is getting somewhat darker. What about you? When are you testing?

6 years ago

Hi am 8dpo now not tested yet to day I did one yesterday but couldn't see anything. But yesterday afternoon and this morning feeling sickly ????

6 years ago • Post starter

I POAS today and I thought I saw something with FMU but stark white with SMU. I probably will POAS again tonight. My temp spiked up again today so I hope implantation was yesterday. This morning I feel super crampy and last night I got woken up by my full bladder. Are you gonna POAS today?

6 years ago

Am hoping my test come tomorrow to get testing can't keep away from them lol xxx

I know what you mean. I think I need to order more from amazon LOL. I've been POAS all day and I still haven't seen something that can be a faint Positive

6 years ago

Hoping my test come to day used last one yesterday I think I could see a line don't don't know am 9dpo now ???? Need then to come lol

Well I keep getting waves of feeling sick yesterday be more to day ????. Test come to day did one but nothing yet

Oh man I hope those tests get there soon. I pos this morning with FMU and I think my eyes are just playing tricks on me... I think I won't POAS until tomorrow morning. I hope I'm not out... :(

6 years ago

Not put till af shows her fat face ???? Will update tomorrow morning xxx

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo