Community post

Discussion

10dpo OMG

10 dpo I'm still having crazy symptoms. Nothing to crazy just had some side boob pain stabbing like on and off. I am tired boob's are still sensitive usually when af is coming they would be killing me by now. I also had a night sweat last night I believe at 9dpo I'm waiting to test I'm so nervous I feel like I'm pregnant tho. I just feel like something is different in my body. God hears my cry and prayers. I wonder if he answered my prayer this time.

Anyone had these types of pains and symptoms 9-10dpo and had a bfp.

3 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hey girl. I'm 10 DPO too. Got tender boobs and vivid dreams. Like you I'm praying for good news this time. Tempted to take a test now but prob should wait. How bout you? Tested yet??

Paige

6 years ago

Im also 10dpo. So exhausted,boobs are sore and keep getting heart burn. Got a faint positive on clear blue + but im going to leave it a couple of days and then test again. As they are known to give false positives. Good luck to you all, hope yous get you bfp soon !

6 years ago

How long are your cycles? I start a new one every 23 days so i don't know if that would give me different DPO symptoms or not.

<3 Pickles

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo