Community post

Discussion

14 DPO AF due and watery CM

AF is due today and still no show, but a lot of watery CM and everythime i felt like AF was making her entrance. Did anyone had this happen to. Need your in put.

9 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

go and test best of luck .let me know what happens .

12 years ago

No more test left use them all, last one was at 11Dpo and negative. And didn't bother to buy some more cause i thaught i was out for sure. As soon as i do i'll let you know. Thank you mommy and baby dust to you as well.

12 years ago • Post starter

I am in the same boat as you! My period was due yesterday (2/3), but no show. I started getting watery CM too and little cramps here and there. I took a test and got a BFN though. Grrr!!

Hope you get your BFP!! Good Luck!

12 years ago

Sorry Ktbee, I'am scars to test for the same reason i don't want to be disapointed. So i'am just waiting for her to show her uggly face, i'll wait till monday to test if she doesn't. But in the other side my period are very regular almost never late so by monday i'll know for sure. Keep on testing Ktbee if stiill no AF. We may as well got our BFP very soon. Good luck to us and baby dust. I'll keep you posted.

The witch made her entrance, i was so upset that i cried. But i feel better now. Up to the next month but i'm giving myself a break trying for a while don't feel like going trougth this every month anymore. Good luck to the rest of you and baby dust.

Aww I'm sorry AF showed up. Try not to feel bad or stress too much. Good luck next month! Hopefully you'll get your BFP then :)

12 years ago

Thank you K , i'll try no too what about you? Did you test again let me know i wish you a positive test. Good luck to you too.

Thanks for asking! I tested this morning and still got a BFN. No AF though. No cramps, spotting, nothing. This is really weird.

12 years ago

Really? Try a different brand of test like first response or clear blue digital. No sign of AF is a good sign i keep me finger cross for you. Good luck K.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo