Community post

Discussion

14 DPO Still wondering if this could be it

Hi Ladies I'm 25 yrs old and new here so I'll Post my symptoms. Im really hoping this could be the month.

Really tender breasts mostly underarms
fatigue i feel like i could nap at any time and only a few hours after waking in the morning i feel like ive had a very long day lol.
cramping in my abdomen it feels like i did a whole bunch of situps
increased urination
increased discharge

I took a EPT test this morning but it was negative hopefully ill get a positive in a few days!

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Sounds like pregnancy symptoms to me!

when's AF due?

12 years ago

my cycles have been all over the place but my average is 35 days so that would be the 9th but it has come at 30 days before.

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi, I am 14 Dpo as well today and AF is due, but no show up to now hoping it won't . I have been experiencing same sympthoms breast tenderness, cramps, and some back aches. The thing is all those sympthoms can be related to AF on the way. Don't feel like testing and giving myself a couple of days to see what happen, i m quite regular and if off by maybe one day early or rarely 2 days late. I keep my fingers cross cause i am really hopping for my BFP now. Any how i wish you a BFP and baby dust to you

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo