Community post

Discussion

Waiting for a BFP on father´s day

View Full Post

Hello anyone starting TWW? I did something different this cycle so I'm hoping for a BFP with all my digits crossed. We used the soft cups, mucinex 5 days before O, and Preseed. I hope all this do the trick, we are TTC #2 and according to my ovulation monitor I should have ovulate today so my countdown starts! Anyone wants to join me?

37 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 37 Replies | Last Page

Tested this morning and BFN. I assumed it would be so didn't really look until an hour later and I see the shadow of the indent where the 2nd line should be and it may have a bit of pink but I didn't look early enough to know if it's legit. Going to wait until wed to test again (I have cheap dip strips but still want to give body chance to build up HCG).

6 years ago

OMG I'm so excited for you!!!!! Well if there's a hint of pink tomorrow would be way more noticeable. Any dips on temp?

6 years ago • Post starter

It's definitely stark white when I look in proper light. My temps dipped at 7 dpo to 36.3 (still above coverline) and stayed the same for a few days. I'm cautiously optomistic!

6 years ago

Oh yeah specially because implantation can happen all the way to 10 dpo. Today I felt such a funny feeling in my uterus like a fluttering which I did feel that since I felt DD move for the first time on the second trimester. Of course I know it's not a baby kicking in there but I just thought it was very weird because I've never felt it before without being pregnant

I've had those flutterings too but not for a few days. Not sure what they are but hopefully it's a good sign!

6 years ago

Okay and just now when I wiped there was blood so either spotting or getting AF early. It would be a very short LP this cycle but post miscarriage I guess any things possible. I'll keep you posted.

6 years ago

Yes I hope it means our uterus is adapting for implantation... I can't wait to POAS!!!! I worked last night so I will check my temp after waking up from my nap. Hopefully is accurate

Keep me posted queensfred! I'm pretty sure I'm out. Bleeding has picked up so onto next month!

6 years ago

At 9dpo? Maybe IB?? Well I still hope you're not out :( ... let me know... I will let you know about my outcome although I'm just 4 dpo according to my chart. I just feel hopeful because we tried something different this cycle

Now I'm thinking it's IB too because it's gone. Lasted a few hours. I have everything crossed for both of us!

What did you do differently this month? Timing or vitamins?

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo