Community post

Discussion

Waiting for a BFP on father´s day

Hello anyone starting TWW? I did something different this cycle so I'm hoping for a BFP with all my digits crossed. We used the soft cups, mucinex 5 days before O, and Preseed. I hope all this do the trick, we are TTC #2 and according to my ovulation monitor I should have ovulate today so my countdown starts! Anyone wants to join me?

37 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 37 Replies | Last Page

I'm 7dpo! The TWW is torture and we're trying for our 3rd after a MMC about 5 weeks ago. Havent had a cycle since MMC but was told we didn't have to wait so time will tell.

6 years ago

Wow sorry to hear that! I'll keep my fingers crossed for your BFP this cycle! You might get it right on time for a Father's Day surprise!! How exciting!! When are you planning on testing? After you miss AF?

6 years ago • Post starter

I'm not sure when I'll test. With both my previous pregnancies that I charted (I have a 5 yo son and 3 yo daughter), I had a temp dip at 10 dpo so I will prob wait to see if that happens. Otherwise, prob 12 dpo. I'm not sure of my LP length as I don't normally temp, but based on ovulation symptoms in past, I always seem to get AF 2 weeks later so I assume it's 14 days.

How bout you? Will you wait until Father's Day?

6 years ago

I think I will also wait for a dip in my temp to start testing. I can't say I will wait till then because I know me and I would be lying lol I will prob test way before that day. I just hope I get a positive before then so I can give him an extra surprise on his day. My chart says I'm 3 dpo but I think I'm only 2 according to my monitor and my ovulation pain. I can't wait to see your pocas pictures. Any symptoms?

I have cramping on and off but I never pay much attention when not TTC so that may not be out of the norm for me. Also had a leg cramp at 3 am the other day which I usually only get when pregnant (granted 3rd trimester but still). Also had a crazy dream that I tested and got a very positive line. So let's hope my dream becomes reality. Trying to hold out until Monday at least to test.

6 years ago

Sounds promising!!! I will be waiting and praying you get your BFP Monday!!! So excited. I have been cramping since yesterday very light cramping, and my lower back is sore like the day I get my period. I usually never have symptoms this early and I was wondering how can you feel symptoms if embryo has not implanted yet but I guess if your body is already preparing to implant that embryo there are other chemicals going on besides progesterone being high. Anyway I'm crossing my fingers we both get a BFP... I can't wait to test. I will probably POAS just for fun on Wednesday

You'll have to keep me posted! As long as I don't POAS tomorrow (I assume 9 dpo too early) then I'll wait til Monday at least lol. Resisting on my days off is harder!

6 years ago

Yes it is very hard, right now I just don't do it because I know it's impossible hahaha but with my first pregnancy which ended in MC I had a BFP at 10 dpo and with DD I got BFP at 8 dpo at night. So it can be possible at 9 dpo ;)

Don't tell me that! It'll fuel my desire to test lol. The earliest for me was 12 dpo so I'm prob pushing it at 10.

6 years ago

Oooh I would be POAS like crazy if I was that far LOL but I have a bunch of wondfo to afford my addiction LOL

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo