Community post

Discussion

6 dpo

View Full Post

Ingestion to max woke up at half 5 slightly cramping back pain gassy biting nails not to test. Any one else ?

131 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 131 Replies | Last Page

Ok I don't know what to do. I thought this was my month I felt
Like I could've been pregnant and then started spotting at 12dpo
Then by the next day it was heavier so I thought I was out this month
But by the afternoon of 16dpo it was completely gone and I'm normally
Heavy till day 7. Now I'm having ovulation cramps on my left side?? Could I be pregnant? What do you ladies think?

6 years ago

To be honest lovely I think you should go to your gp sounds like a chemical pregnancy I could be wrong but I have had that before xx

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi Teena, I agree with wishbaby, it sounds like you need someone to check you out.

Any news wishbaby?

6 years ago

Nope but have not test again since I spoke to my midwife friend and she said if am irreagular like am but ain't been for awhile to test on 19dpo for the best odds of either if nothing then go to docs xx

Here'shoping you ovulating yet ? By the way am Jen

I'm Emma, Sorry for late reply, it was my first day back in work yesterday after my maternity leave. It was hell! A 12 hr day ????.

I'm a late ovulated, I'm cd8, won't ovulate until cd20-23????. Will start using the ovulation kit tomorrow. Taken clomid abs metformin this cycle????.

Any news your end? Has Aunt Flo shown her ugly face?

6 years ago

Tuck one this before and very light positive sending me head west don't if to believe it this late and dam it Hun least can chill for a bit and enjoy your little one abit but work must. Be horrible in this heat xx

What a positive? Omg, let me know what happens today!

6 years ago

Did there yesterday and one today and nothing at all was right not believe it xx

O I'm so sorry to hear that. So how late is your period now? Only another two weeks until I ovulate...yawn!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo