Community post

Discussion

6 dpo

View Full Post

Ingestion to max woke up at half 5 slightly cramping back pain gassy biting nails not to test. Any one else ?

131 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 131 Replies | Last Page

O good luck hun, I'll keep my fingers crossed. I'm CD4 already, funny how these cycles roll round so soon.

6 years ago

It is this is the bit I hate waiting to test agin because am going nuts know least if me period come I could start planning next try xx

6 years ago • Post starter

O it's hell isnt it! I'm not testing until AF three days late. If that happens if course. I think I've gotten to the stage when I would prefer to just see AF than another negative test. I was literally obsessed last month. I spent too much money and time on those fruitless sticks.

I'm keeping finger crossed Hun! Any symptoms?

6 years ago

Had little cramp but not painful and ano been there with over 50 tests I was pg but lost it last time that's why I need be patient but it's hard when you wanna know just the either way because I can't really do anything because if I am then great but if am not a glass wine sounds good it's just crap being in limbo xx

Going test again no period still xx

Still nothing I think am out but no sign period sending head west x

O well what a teaser! I hope you don't get AF and do get that BFP!! It's not over until the AF arrives.

6 years ago

Ano hate this because it's bfn and it's like do I just relax go follow r drink with hubby and try again or sit and wait xx

No period bfn ain't been this late for ages

What a nail biter! Keep testing Hun

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo