Community post

Discussion

6 dpo

View Full Post

Ingestion to max woke up at half 5 slightly cramping back pain gassy biting nails not to test. Any one else ?

131 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 131 Replies | Last Page

It's 5 days it says fertile inside you and slowly stops swimming on sixth and ano ano av done that before used me soap dish last time.going down know to get one feel really sick today not hungry at all and omg yours was due today so maybe ya never know hoping we get answer before both lose are golden locks lol and are you anxiety feeling coz that can stop your period I feel like my periods coming but way to early but just feel ruff fingers legs arms and toes crossed for both of us and wonder how other two girls getting on ?xx

6 years ago • Post starter

I'm out, Period just started! O well!! Good luck to you!!!

6 years ago

Aww am sorry darling maybe this month mine was neg am due this week think Thursday but had bit pink cm like light tinge hope it's good sign can't see tho xx

Looks like no for me too still neg used 7 cheapie scrim yesterday xx

O no, there's still time. If it's not happening this month then there's always next month.

6 years ago

And it's weird but got no sign coming on ano there's next month it's such a bummer though ain't it xx

Yes, took 15 months with my son. But you do get to know your body. At least I know when I ovulate and when my period comes now. Never sure when is best to BD around ovulation. Fertility clinic said every day for 5 days...we will be giving that a go this month. I've told hubby to save his strength and get on his man vitamins.

This was my second month trying for no2. Didn't do the week of BD'ing though.

Just think, when/if period arrives that marks potentially day 1 of your baby's development if you conceive that month. Pretty cool. I'm trying to stay positive, if you catch me again in 15 months and not pregnant the positivity may have worn off. I'm taking clomid/metformin this cycle, left over from no1.

6 years ago

Anything today wishbaby?

6 years ago

I have bit of history to pregnancy reacher not put on here .and no still negative no sign of period due tomorrow but no Wigan I have creamy cm that's it more paste like tmi xx

Omg don't know why that wrote that all mad dam iPad keypad period was due today but not a sign she's coming ain't tested yet coz going leave day or to see if the whitch turns up xx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo