Community post

Discussion

6 dpo

View Full Post

Ingestion to max woke up at half 5 slightly cramping back pain gassy biting nails not to test. Any one else ?

131 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 131 Replies | Last Page

I don't like the clear blues Hun because there dyes weird first response the best I think.teena had vivid dreams since 3 dpo and am still having them I had mc last year and when found out I was I remember all had was lots ichtying and werid dreams so this will be my first one two keeps up dated people baby dust to yous all xx

6 years ago • Post starter

High temp last night still warm today and biting nails if to take test at 8po ??xx

I'd hold off for a few days or you will end up like me, £60 gone on early detection tests and squinting at the test lines for days. I've been better today, did one test it was same as yesterday with ghost line and I'm ok with it. Time will tell. One test a day is reasonable. I have got lower back pain and mild cramping but I did just lug a heavy child into the car.

6 years ago

Probably you shouldn't do to much Hun and ano am waiting hubby wants me to wait too I feel bloated today hope we get the answer soon baby dust pooof xxx

And 60 pound ! Do you not have home and bargains there's number places in Liverpool were am from xx

Is bad am feel like a drink and and long time with hubby in bed but can't do either???xx

Feel so different this morning lil ingestion lil bloating but strange mood like floaty but awake x

Any news ? Xx

Hi, all sounds good to me Hun! When are you getting the sticks out?

No news here, period due Monday. The clear blues all still have faint lines. Not getting darker, not going away. I've lost hope for this month. If my period comes I'm NEVER using clear blue again. If I am pregnant I'll be shocked and owe clear blue an apology. Never had this with previous tests.

6 years ago

I have Hun don't trust clear blue first response is the best and might start tomorrow or on 12 dpo because you get ruff idea after 12 or14 don't talk but never know x

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo