Community post

Discussion

6 dpo

Ingestion to max woke up at half 5 slightly cramping back pain gassy biting nails not to test. Any one else ?

131 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 131 Replies | Last Page

I am 8dpo. Last two days have been gassy with constant lower abdominal pressure. Also woke up nauseas but it quickly passed within like 20 seconds. I am also super dizzy. My test date is 6/13/2017 trying to hold out to wait.

6 years ago

Am 7 dpo today all I do is pee gassyness gone soreish boobs dying to test but it's just waste at this point my test day 14th will be my day to test if I can weight and I would suggest eat little bit more if your dizzy hun am ti but not dizzy x

6 years ago • Post starter

I am 10DPO. I have had a strange week. I am trying to conceive no2 so know what to watch out for. I felt nauseous so started testing at 7DPO. I picked up my last pregnancy at 9DPO using an internet cheapy. So I hastily got the 20 pack of internet cheapies out and some of them look like they have been chewed by a dog when I get them out of the packet. Anyway, I thought I saw a line on some so I got on amazon and ordered some of the big boys...thinking this is it!!

So I bought some first response, big fat nothing.Then the sickness continued so I bought some early detection clear blue and they have the faintest line ever. Its either a really bad evaporation line or a faint positive. First response is still negative. I'd up load a pic but i'm not sure how to..new to this....

6 years ago

Reading your posts I can also confirm I have had alot of gas, are we taking up or down wind? I thought it was the chilli from the other night. In my last pregnancy the first sign was itching. I thought I was getting shingles. Itchy eye brows. You are going to think I'm mad but I have been pregnant twice before and got the deadily itching both times at 7DPO.

6 years ago

Same an same same with ichtyness am 7dpo but I do want test just yet maybe cheeky one tomorrow don't know when you testi again am m w til 14dpo bu don't think I can

That's interesting that you have experienced the itchiness to! I had it briefly the other night but I swear if you think 'am I itchy' you feel itchy. I'm just at ASDA stocking up on tests. It's going to be a tense weekend. I think my husband thought I was mad when I showed him the clear blue test. I've decided that if this month isn't my month then I'm not purchasing my more early detection tests and I'm waiting until after my period due date. This is ridiculous what I've put myself through in last three days. One minute I I'm planning on how to tell work I'm pregnant, the next I'm convinced I'm not pregnant and already looking up the dates for my next ovulation.

Fingers crossed for you ladies, I look forward to sharing our journey together.

6 years ago

Wishbaby, I wonder if we look similar. I created an avatar and it was identical to yours with glasses. I've had to change its hair do so we aren't the same

6 years ago

It's possible hun that we do am blond and blue eyed but am only 5.1 and am 28 are we near same age and ditto keep updated I will keep updated too baby dust too you x

I don't think we do look alike, I'm 36 and 5"11. How funny! I've just stocked up on clear blues, or should I call them no so clear blues. They are either super sensitive and clear or really rubbish with bad evap lines. Might get hubby to pee on one tonight as a control..but they are £8 a box!

6 years ago

I am 7dpo have really sore boobs on the sides by my armpits
Pinching on lower left abdomen below my belly button.
Headaches coming and going as fast as they came.
Itchy stomach on and off lower abdomen. Eating everything in sight I am 27
Never been pregnant and really hoping this is my month. I feel like
Maybe all of this is in my head. At 6dpo I have the pinching above my belly button. And the vivid dreams since 3dpo what do you guys think?

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo