Community post

Discussion

In my head or pregnant this time?

Not positive when I O. should of had my AF yesterday. Had so many months of "in my head" pregnancys I am nervous about testing again and getting my hopes up. Been having pressure/twinges/discomfort in my lower abdomen for about a week, it comes and goes (is that normal?) breast hurt but have for the last few months before my AF, however this month the nipples hurt too. Tired even after a good night sleep, runny nose (comes and goes). Nauseas (comes and goes) funny taste in my mouth and my favorite drink for years this morning tasted gross. Just wondering in any one thinks I could be or is it in my head again? This 2 weeks of waiting and hoping sucks, LOL. Thanks and baby dust to all.

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Ugh. I know the feeling. The waiting game is the worst. Nothing makes the time fly. Especially not having symptoms to obsess over. Good luck and best wishes. Fx!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

That sounds promising! I know it's hard when you really want something. I'm in the same boat as far as every month I'm pg! Lol! I was wondering if you tested yet? If so I hope its was a bfp and if not I'm sorry!

12 years ago

Thanks for all the well wishes. HPT came back positive and was confirmed by the drs. We are very excited. ****Baby dust to all****

12 years ago • Post starter

Congrats Rismith!! I think I am out this month because I had AF like cramps last night. Due for it Friday ....so we'll see. If I have imagined my symptoms for the last week though, it will really be a let down. Tested with a digi on the 6th....bfn.

Good luck to you, H&H 9 months!!

Julie (38) & Scott (42) - married 6/4/11 DS born 6/13/03 (previous relationship) TTC off and on for 3 years. Took break due to Laparoscopic myomectomy in April 2014 then Appendectomy gone wrong in November 2014 (5 day hospital stay w/ 2 surgeries)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo