Community post

Discussion

Has anybody else experienced this??

I am having EWCM again, which I had last saturday when i was about to ovulate. Has anyone else experienced this, AFTER ovulation has come and gone??

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I had the same thing happen to me when I was 6 &7 Dpo .it was strange ,and today at 9 dpo it went back to milky sorry tmi .I have no clue what it is .cause i O on the 25 of jan so not sure what to think .best of luck maybe it means we get our bfp lets hope .http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

12 years ago

Yeah, I am keeping my for both of us!!

12 years ago • Post starter

well update , i still have not started af , i have tested a few times .after 2 mins i can see a line with little color to it if i hold it up to the sun light .Im waiting to see what happens over the weekend , then testing again. have you yet . best of luck.

12 years ago

I tested at 9 DPO with BFN. I am gonna test this sunday if No AF..I feel very nauseaus tonite and dont really feel like eating much. That would be awesome if you got a BFP!! Keep me posted! *Baby Dust*

I still have not started af and I keep getting bfns on every test .my last pg i was 7 weeks before i got a bfp so u never know whats going on .any luck with you .

12 years ago

ReallY?? Wow, thats a long time! Maybe there is hope! lol I am still waiting for my AF...It feels like its coming, then it dont and i feel ok for awhile..Today is cycle day 40, bbs are still sore but no CM...I do keep sneezing, which i have been for 2 wks now! Also, my temp is still increased 98.3 today...How are you doing?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo