Community post

Discussion

Very low hcG levels; HELP!!!

I had multiple pos got so I went to the doctor last Wednesday. I had thought it was the day my period was due but they have been very erratic so I am unsure. I got a "faint positive" at the office which is what the dr said. He ordered blood work to check but scheduled me for ultrasound and next visit. He called on Thursday and said my test said I was a 12.1 & would probably be a miscarriage. He wanted to repeat blood work. I told him I had gotten stronger positives on the dollar brand tests; he said that he couldn't make a judgement call on line darkness. I retested yesterday and my level was only at an 18. I have continued to get darker and darker lines?! I will have my dr call on Monday to go over it. Has anyone ever had such low numbers and still had a viable pregnancy?! I am dying here!!!

1 Reply • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi adkight89,

I have PCOD so my periods where never regular. I got my periods on March 23rd. So I decided to test on 23rd April and I got a very faint line.
I was very scared. I tested again the next day. The line got slightly darker .. very little progress.
I met my doctor the same day, she told me that don't worry and its still soon to get dark positive. So I tested again after 1 week and I got a strong positive.

If you think your line is progressing then it's a good sign. I am 6 w1 day.
How far are you into this pregnancy ?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo