Community post

Discussion

CD32, no AF, BFN on CD29. Needing some encouragement

I have been TTC for 2 years this month and I have always had cycles between 26 and 30 days, most common being 27 or 28... Well here I am CD32 with no AF.
I am a recovering POAS addict, (when I last counted 3 months ago I had a collection of over 50 BFN's) so I have told my self not to buy anymore sticks... Well I did have one left and hidden away and I felt like this could be my month so I POAS on CD29 but it was a BFN so I just put a pad on and went to work and expected AF to arrive... Well here I am CD 32 with still no AF and going to the bathroom every hour, not because I have to go, but to check and see if she has arrived. I have no sticks to pee on right now (I plan on going to the store in the AM if I still haven't started) but I have absolutely no other symptoms, I'm not queasy, no frequent urination, not tired...
This is the worst because I want to get excited but on the other hand I am afraid to go buy another one because I know it will just be another BFN like it always is. I completely stopped looking at baby stuff about a year ago because I was just putting myself into a major depression but now in the last few days I find myself looking at baby stuff online then catching myself and stopping because I know it is just going to make it worst when AF does arrive!

I can't talk to anyone I know about this because no one understand this feeling! I know you ladies understand where I am at and know that the cliche "Oh you will get pregnant honey, just relax" and "just stop trying and it will happen" that you get from these women who get pregnant without trying is just not helpful!!!

User Image

2 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I understand how you feel completely! Two cycles ago I was all of 3 days late and then she showed and I was broken. I don't think I have recovered.

All the best to you!

6 years ago

Well she just showed up I was getting so hopeful as I look through the long list of my past cycles and lengths and think this must be it! But no she was just late... Must have just been another cyst throwing my cycle off. Those have a way of making my TTC life miserable!
Good luck to you!

User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo